< Contractor License Application

* Required Fields

License Information

Business Information

General Information

Insurance Information

Certificate of Insurance and Surety Bond – All licenses require current certificate of insurance on file at all times except Class H House Mover. (Information sheet available.) City of Great Bend surety bonds are required for Class G Demolition Contractor and Class H House Mover.

*Certificate of Issuance:

Surety Bond:

Trades - Master Information

Certificate Required: Certificates are required for all employees working for an electrical contractor, a mechanical contractor, plumbing contractor, gasfitting contractor, and water treating contractor, as well as, uncertified employers. Each employee is to complete a certificate application. Certificate fees are additional to licensing, plan review, and permit fees. (Separate applications and information sheet available. Testing may be required.
I do hereby certify that the information contained herein is true and correct.

Applications will be reviewed by Building Inspections. If additional information is needed, we will be in contact with you.

*Please Note: Submitting an application does not authorize work to begin. No work is to start until you have received an official contractor's license.

Upload Files: